"Current Temple Recommend Holder of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints"
I described somewhat in an earlier post the relationship between PRI (Property Reserve Inc) and City Creek Reserve Inc (CCRI). The CCC represents 1.5 billion of the CCRI’s downtown activity. The CCRI is a for-profit real estate company wholly-owned by the LDS church. I’m sure that there is some interesting tax-wrangling to be considered when calculating the profit-margin of competitive LDS-Church business ventures.
- 1. Do you believe in God, the Eternal Father, in his Son, Jesus Christ, and in the Holy Ghost; and do you have a firm testimony of the restored gospel?
- 2. Do you sustain the President of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints as the prophet, seer, and revelator; and do you recognize him as the only person on the earth authorized to exercise all priesthood keys?
- 4. Do you live the law of chastity?
- 6. Do you affiliate with any group or individual whose teachings or practices are contrary to or oppose those accepted by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, or do you sympathize with the precepts of any such group or individual?
- 9. Are you a full-tithe payer?
- 10. Do you keep the Word of Wisdom?
- 12. If you have received your temple endowment --
- (a) Do you keep all the covenants that you made in the temple?
- (b) Do you wear the authorized garments both day and night?